Andre Nizetich, America's
Preeminent Haircolor Educator
Click here to learn more
The American Board of Certified Haircolorists is dedicated to:
- The development of standardized criteria in certification, promoting credibility and consistent quality in the professional haircolorist.
- Bringing predictability and ethical professional behavior for the well-being of the consumer and enhancing excellence in customer service.
- Encouraging mentors to share their knowledge with aspiring professional haircolorists.
- Making available to them the confidence needed to excel in their chosen profession by creating opportunity for success and a prosperous future.
- Supporting and endorsing the status of the Board Certified Haircolorist with a goal to overcome the inadequacies of the past and become an integral part of the evolving future of professional haircolor.
The certification of haircolorists has long been a vision of many professionals in our industry. Our goal is to establish a standard by which to judge competence and to acknowledge the level of excellence achieved in haircolor, thus creating credibility in the eyes of the consumer.
The title Board Certified Haircolorist will set qualified individuals apart from the masses and establish a higher level of professionalism and credibility for the consumer. As in all professions, the consumer will seek out those certified for their expert knowledge and service excellence.
The ABCH Board Members